Who would have guessed that after a year, we would still be in lockdown. Well… it is what it is. Luckily, we got some great ideas to share to treat your loved ones, even if everything around you is shut.
- Set up a cute little breakfast date. Now is your time to showcase the skills you mastered in the first lockdown, when we were all obsessed with cooking and baking various things. Heart-shaped banana bread is the way to go.
- Create a basket filled with cute thingsHampers have never been more popular, so it is no wonder everyone is getting on the trend. It’s the perfect gift which is bound to make anyone happy! Take ours for example 🤪
- Go for a walk when the sun is rising/settingGet creative but the emphasis on this one is to combine your Valentine’s Day in lockdown with some fresh air and outdoor activity, which we all need right now! The exercising could even end with a picnic in your garden but make sure you wrap up warm 😖
- Treat yourself with a home spa experienceTime to dig out those candles, face masks and bath bombs. You might even treat yourself and order yourself some rose petals from Amazon. After all, we all deserve a treat every once in a while. Get out some fluffy dressing gowns, slippers and cucumbers for your eyes to finish the experience off.
- Set up a projector for a movie nightHaving a projector at home is a game-changer for movie nights. They are easy to use plus you can order one from anywhere nowadays. Not only good for Valentine’s Day but also for future date nights. Pair that with snacks and popcorn from Tesco and viola let the fun begin!
- Around the house pub crawlThose living in uni houses will love this one. Make each room in your home a different bar, with a different theme, different music and different drinks!
Got any other ideas? Let us know how you will be spending your fourteenth of February ❤️